Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let's Go to the Wax Museum! Chills! Thrills! Oh My!


I heart wax museums!
Welcome to another "super-sized" blog that's sure to evolve over time, featuring what I consider the oddest examples of the wax kind. So far we're running the gamut from Tony Orlando and Dawn to a guy having his privates eaten by a rat in a cage attached to his crotch- each wonderful in their own way. I see possible examples in the vein of "What famous person is this supposed to be" to poorly rendered creations to collecting a pic of every single Nicolas Cage wax example. 
Oh what fun we'll have!
















The food is great, but the view SUCKS!

























A misunderstanding over the meaning of each cowpokes
handkerchief leads to possible gunplay.

I haven't forgotten Topless Thursday!















Other than that, how was your day?










3 comments:

  1. Me too big Mitch. No Cribbing! Jim Linderman
    http://dulltooldimbulb.blogspot.com/search?q=horrors+in+wax#.UPBfd-imBEI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim has the best blog around!
    Go visit it today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly disturbing. But I can't look away.

    ReplyDelete